· Dr. Abhilash Suryan obtained his PhD in Mechanical Engineering from Andong National University, South Korea in 2012.
· He had completed his Masters and Bachelor’s degrees from College of Engineering Trivandrum in 1995 and 1997.
· He had received the International Engineering Educator Certification from IUCEE in 2016 and International Society for Engineering Pedagogy in 2018.
· He is an Associate Editor, Energy Sources, Part A: Recovery, Utilization, and Environmental Effects, International Journal, Taylor & Francis. (Indexed in SCI). He is also an Approved Internship Mentor DAAD through RISE Worldwide, funded by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research.
He is a Life Member of American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) and Aeronautical Society of India (AeSI).
· Researcher of the Year 2019, awarded by APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University, Kerala.
· 31 papers in International Journals (25 SCI/SCIE, 18 as corresponding author, 6 as first author).
· 1 Edited book and 15 Book Chapters in Springer Nature, 81 papers in international conferences.
· 3 papers in National Journals and 34 papers in National Conferences.
· 37 Publications in Web of Science Core Collection, 53 publications indexed in SCOPUS
· H-index 10 in Google Scholar
· Recognized reviewer for many reputed international journals: AIAA Journal, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Computers and Fluids, Advances in Space Research, Aerospace Science and Technology, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, Journal of Cleaner Production, Journal of Spacecraft and Rockets, Journal of Visualization and Journal of Aerospace Engineering.
Total funds for projects Rs. 4 crores in India and South Korea
Institute for Academic Excellence
#3-6-692, Street No.12, Himayathnagar,
Hyderabad - 500029, Telangana.