Professor/IQAC Coordinator, JSS Academy of Higher Education & Research (JSS AHER, Mysuru).
Sri Devaraj Urs Academy of Higher Education and Research, Tamaka, Kolar is a Deemed to be University declared Under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, vide Notification No.F.9-36/2006-U.3(A) Dt. 25th May 2007, MHRD, Government of India. The Deemed to be University is sponsored by the Sri Devaraj Urs Educational Trust for Backward Classes, Kolar – a Trust, which has set up educational institutions in rural areas of Karnataka, with a focus on Medical Education and Social Service to rural population through the colleges/Hospitals and other institutions set up by it.
Currently, the Academy is offering 73 programs under two faculties of studies viz: Faculty of Medicine and Faculty of Allied Health and Basic Sciences. Academy conducts Under Graduate Degree (MBBS), several Post Graduate Degrees (M.D./M.S.), Doctoral Programs and Fellowship Programs in Head and Neck Surgical Oncology as well as Oral surgical Oncology.
• QS I-GUAGE Indian University Rating – Silver Rating
• NABL Accredited Central Diagnostic Laboratory Services Year 2017-19 & 2020-22
• NABH Accredited Teaching Hospital Year 2016-18
• NIRF 2019 (University Rank Band 151-200)
• UNESCO Chair of Bioethics Unit (2019)
“ACADEMY OF EXCELLENCE - KNOWLEDGE FOR POSTERITY”
The Mission is “to be a global centre of excellence for Teaching, Training and Research in the field of Higher education” by “inculcating scientific temper, research attitude and social accountability amongst faculty and students” as well as “to promote value-based education for the overall personality development and leadership qualities to serve the humanity”.
The core values of the Academy are Academic Excellence, Student Focused, Honesty and Integrity, Freedom
of inquiry, Innovation and Creativity, Accountability
Quality Education, Accreditation and Teacher Development in Health Science Universities.
• Steps for implementation of quality enhancement and sustenance
• Establishing monitoring system
Multidisciplinary and Holistic approach in Health Science Universities
• Steps for implementation, monitoring and accountability
Equity and inclusions at Higher Education
• Awareness among Equity and inclusion at academic & non-academic cadres and students
• Measures to be taken for implementation and maintenance
Administrators of the Academy
A participation E-Certificate will be issued to all the registered participants which can be downloaded from the website by login with your registered e-mial id and mobile number.
Institute for Academic Excellence
#3-6-692, Street No.12, Himayathnagar,
Hyderabad - 500029, Telangana.